You Type in Your Homework Problem. Algebrator does the Rest!
Download (and optional CD)
Attention : We are currently running a special promotional offer only for search engine visitors -- if you order Algebrator by midnight of December 4th you will pay only $39.99 instead of our regular price of $74.99 -- this is $35.00 in savings ! In order to take advantage of this offer, you need to order by clicking on one of the buttons on the left, not through our regular order page.
If you order now you will also receive 30 minutes of live math tutoring from tutor.com!
Just take a look how incredibly simple Algebrator is:
Step 1: Enter your homework problem in an easy WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) algebra editor:
Step 2: Let Algebrator solve it:
Step 3: Ask for an explanation for the steps you don't understand:
- simplification of algebraic expressions (operations with polynomials (simplifying, degree, synthetic division...), exponential expressions, fractions and roots (radicals), absolute values)
- factoring and expanding expressions
- finding LCM and GCF
- operations with complex numbers (simplifying, rationalizing complex denominators...)
- solving linear, quadratic and many other equations and inequalities (including basic logarithmic and exponential equations)
- solving a system of two and three linear equations (including Cramer's rule)
- graphing curves (lines, parabolas, hyperbolas, circles, ellipses, equation and inequality solutions)
- graphing general functions
- operations with functions (composition, inverse, range, domain...)
- simplifying logarithms
- basic geometry and trigonometry (similarity, calculating trig functions, right triangle...)
- arithmetic and other pre-algebra topics (ratios, proportions, measurements...)
- NEW! Linear Algebra (operations with matrices, inverse matrix, determinants...)
Instant Bonus: Receive thousands of problems pre-entered
by Algebrator's users if you buy the software now!